What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect personal data for the purpose of sending out newsletters, fulfilling online orders and to improve and optimise user experience of our Site.
We collect the following data:
- information relating to the purchase of artwork from Kate Ive
- your name
- your contact details, such as your postal address, email address, and telephone number
- information that you give us by filling in forms on our site, (e.g., the Contact Form and by signing-up to our newsletter) or by corresponding with us by email and phone
- when browsing our site: your ip address, your browser type, time zone and language along with information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as ‘Device Information’
All payments are submitted through Paypal, so no card details are seen or stored by this Site.
What we do with the information we collect
We use your information to:
- fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations
- to keep you up to date with studio news, upcoming exhibitions and events, web shop updates and information relating to our products/services when you opt-in to join our mailing list
- to communicate with you
- to protect and administer our Site
Joining the mailing list, through the sign-up form at the bottom of the screen, will allow you to keep up to date with studio news, upcoming exhibitions and events, web shop updates and information relating to our products and services. Our mailing list is administered through Mailchimp, where your details will be stored. The mailing list requires you to double opt-in by responding to a confirmation email. By signing up to our mailing list and double-opting in you are agreeing to your information being processed and stored by Mailchimp. Please visit the Mailchimp website for more information on their privacy/cookies policies.
Sharing your information
We will not share, sell or distribute your personal information outside of the expressed purposes set out in this policy, unless we have your permission or are required to by law. We may share your personal information with third party companies or service providers if it is required for any purposes outlined in this policy or to provide you with an artwork/service.
How long we retain your data
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you by emailing us or through the Contact Form. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You can choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in our newsletters or by contacting us through the contact form on the Site.
What are cookies
It is recommended that you leave on all cookies in order for this site to function fully and properly. However if you wish to disable cookies this can be done through your browser settings. Please see the Help section of your browser for more information. Alternatively you can select reject in the pop-up cookie box.
What does this mean for you